TEKTRONIXCOMPONENT / COMPOSITE WAVEFORM MONITOR
VERTICAL DEFLECTION SYSTEM :
– Frequency response : • 1V full scale : 50KHz to 6MHz within 2% of response at 50KHz / • X5 gain : 50KHz to 5MHz within 2% of response at 50KHz / • Diff’d step filter : >= -20dB at 14KHz and 2MHz / • Luminance filter : > -25dB at 3,58 and 4,43MHz.
– Transient response : 1V full scale ; Pulse-to-bar 0,99 : 1,00 to 1,01 : 1,00. Ringing and overshoot : <= 2%. - Tilt : <= 1%. - Variable gain range : 1V full scale ; Input signal between 0,7V and 2,0V can be adjusted to 1,0V display. - Deflection accuracy : 1V within 2% with 1V input. DC RESTORATION : - Attenuation of 50Hz on input signal : <= 20%. - Blancking level shift with 10% to 90% APL change : <= 1%. INPUTS : - Components channel 2, 3 and external reference : Return loss (75 Ohm) at least 40dB from 50KHz to 6MHz. - Composite channel : Return loss (75 Ohm) at least 30dB from 50KHz to 6MHz. - Cross talk between channels : > 46dB isolation between channels.
– Loop-through isolation : • > 60dB isolation between channels. / • Maximum input level for normal operation : Component channel 2, 3 and composite. ± 2V (DC + peak AC).
– External reference : +2 to -4V peak AC (compatible with composite sync).
HORIZONTAL DEFLECTION SYSTEM :
– (Waveform and parade mode) : Sweep will occur in all sweep rate settings with or without a reference signal.
– Synchronization : Sweep will synchronize to sync amplitude of 0,3Vpp ± 6dB.
– 2 FLD sweep repetition rate : Equal to frame rate of selected reference.
– 2 FLD MAG (Magnification) : Approx X20.
– 1 Line sweep repetition rate : Equal to line rate of selected reference.
– 2 Line sweep repetition rate : Aqual to half line rate of selected reference.
– Timing accuracy : • 1 µs/div : within 2% / • 0,2 µs/div : within 2%.
– Parade mode sweep repetition rate : Field or line.
VECTOR MODE :
– Vertical bandwidth : 900KHz ± 100KHz.
– Horizontal to vertical bandwidth matching : No eye opening at 500KHz or 2MHz.
– Vertical gain accuracy : ± 1%.
– Horizontal gain accuracy : ± 1%.
– Electronic graticule accuracy : ± 1%.
BOWTIE MODE :
– Common mode rejection ratio : > 40dB.
– Calibration : Calibrator accuracy within 1%.